MagiQuest Chicago’s grand opening objective was to build the brand within the regional community and leverage the newly built brand awareness to capture market share in the Chicagoland children’s attraction market.
An enchanted success, the MagiQuest campaign achieved the following in only 4 months:
- Exceeded grand opening forecast during opening month by 25%
- 7,937,591 media hits from an intense PR campaign
- 2,618,566 strategic print impressions in children’s publications, suburban publications, a grocery circular, targeted direct mail and more.
- 14,536,000 broadcast impressions – including 635 dedicated spots on Radio Disney.
- 60,000 + pieces of collateral were distributed at trade shows, festivals and at local businesses.
- 6,356,300 local business impressions – both internal and external that included mall barricades, table clings, window clings, floor clings, banners, an exterior billboard and more.